Saturday, January 29, 2005

Good Day at the Pool

What a day for West Ottawa's age group swim program. We've been in the program now for over 3 years and we had yet to seriously challenge any top flight swim programs in the area. We always manage to have a few really strong swimmers scattered about, but this year, we are strong in all age groups.

The 8 and unders are the toughest I've seen awhile. These kids are fearless and don't need to breath during their 25 yard lengths!! Fearless and FAST!!

We managed to take it to Zeeland's swim program today 388 to 340 something. It was a great day all around. My oldest managed to swim a state qualifying time in the 50 yard breaststroke today. She smoked a 36:48...Unbelievable.

I also managed to win a cup of coffee from JP's later this week...I bet one of my buddies who has a child on the other team on the outcome of today's meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home