Not the Press' Darling
So I didn't receive the endorsement of the Grand Rapids Press Editorial Staff. Oh well...I was hopeful, of course, but not real confident they would come out and endorse anyone over the current board members.
The difficult choices and time are ahead of us. Perhaps in the next election cycle, there will be compelling reasons to make changes to the current administration. For now, however, times are good.
What I can bring to the table is a different perspective and alternate point of view. The view of the taxpayer from the public at large. I'm not an education professional, nor I am a politician. I'm confident I can be the voice of reason during the difficult choices which will be required during the upcoming contract discussions and budget cuts.
I'll have to work on the delivery prior to Thursday night's candidate forum...wish me luck!
The difficult choices and time are ahead of us. Perhaps in the next election cycle, there will be compelling reasons to make changes to the current administration. For now, however, times are good.
What I can bring to the table is a different perspective and alternate point of view. The view of the taxpayer from the public at large. I'm not an education professional, nor I am a politician. I'm confident I can be the voice of reason during the difficult choices which will be required during the upcoming contract discussions and budget cuts.
I'll have to work on the delivery prior to Thursday night's candidate forum...wish me luck!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home