China, Part Deux?
I'm a little curious of the timing of this announcement, but I'll let you be the judge. November 10th....hmmm...perfect. The day before we celebrate Veteran's Day in the United States - we'll celebrate the enrichment of yet another communist country.
Our forefathers would be so proud!
So when I hear politicians talk about the American worker, are they talking about workers here in the US, or those who happen to be working for American companies on foreign soil? You don't read too many announcements like these for groundbreaking here in the states...there's something wrong with that, isn't there?
It's just a thought...
Our forefathers would be so proud!
So when I hear politicians talk about the American worker, are they talking about workers here in the US, or those who happen to be working for American companies on foreign soil? You don't read too many announcements like these for groundbreaking here in the states...there's something wrong with that, isn't there?
It's just a thought...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home