Saturday, May 17, 2008

We Have Clearance, Clarence...


I had my 3 week, post surgical check up this past week and all systems are 'go'!


  • I can start putting weight on my left foot, with boot, and ditch the crutches over the next week to 10 days.

  • I no longer need to sleep with the boot.

These two tidbits are both liberating in their own right. Last night was the first time in 3 weeks I didn't have to sleep with the monstrosity on my foot - and it was blissful. Shifting in bed had been a battle and a risk to my knee everytime I turned over. Ditching the crutches will help remove the 'needy' tag to my existance - which will be a welcome change to both me and anyone I live or work with from here on out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home