Friday, June 01, 2007

It's Hot Today

First open-water swim workout of the year today. Air temp was pretty warm, but the water was still in the low 70's. I chose the wetsuit option. For the first one of the year, I was looking to enjoy a nice, relaxing 30 minutes in the water.

Swimming in open water is so much more relaxing than the pool, don'tcha think? No walls to worry about...lane partners/markers to worry about...no flip turns...It's swimming heaven, in my view! Thirty three minutes total...very nice!

I'm in Ann Arbor for a USA swim meet this weekend. I get to watch my daughters swim faster than I could ever hope to...Long course for the summer...those dreaded meters! Another Euro conspiracy to bring down the American spirit. I hope to head out on the road bike early tomorrow morning for an hour or so...I just hope I don't get lost! (thanks, Joel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home