I'm BACK!!
Boy, has it been a while, or WHAT??
Hooked up with the Monday night ride from the aquatic center last night. I tried to hang with the “A” group, but I dropped out willingly around 7 miles out. Too windy and too hot a ride for me last night. Some tough gusts out of the SW made it tough to stay in the slipstream…if there even was a slipstream.
Once I dropped, there were five of us in a group that went for the long haul around Hutchins Lake. A nice ride, but my pal Jim was hurtin’. It was only his second ride of the summer. A tough ride to do for your second time out!
Next up…the Wednesday night ride from the Jade Cycle Shop…if it doesn’t rain!
Peace out.
Hooked up with the Monday night ride from the aquatic center last night. I tried to hang with the “A” group, but I dropped out willingly around 7 miles out. Too windy and too hot a ride for me last night. Some tough gusts out of the SW made it tough to stay in the slipstream…if there even was a slipstream.
Once I dropped, there were five of us in a group that went for the long haul around Hutchins Lake. A nice ride, but my pal Jim was hurtin’. It was only his second ride of the summer. A tough ride to do for your second time out!
Next up…the Wednesday night ride from the Jade Cycle Shop…if it doesn’t rain!
Peace out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home