Saturday, September 13, 2008

Memba Me?

It's been awhile...a long freakin' while...I'll say that. I chalk it up to pure laziness and not a whole lot to blog about. As if anyone reads this anyway!

Let see...I ran last week for the first time in well over a year. Felt pretty good. No pain, but there is the sense that it should hurt, but it doesn't...kinda tough to explain. I managed 2.5 miles in about 22 minutes. I'll take it!

Had to watch IM Wisconsin this year online. Kevin begged off on the trip to Madison, and I wasn't going to ride solo. Tough to watch, that's for sure. Last year's DNF (first ever) was a bitter pill to swallow, but what did I expect? No run training whatsoever, due to the achilles injury in April...what was I thinking?

Goal for 2009 is to get back at it...start building my run to 20-30 miles per week and get prepped for a 1/2 IM sometime during the Summer. If I go sub 6 hours, I will seriously consider heading to Madison on race weekend to volunteer and sign up for 2010...we'll see.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Back in the game. That is great news.
2.5 miles this week and already dreaming big fro 2010. You are the man.
Ken

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home