Where do I Start??
So the last century ride is in the books and the taper has officially begun. It has been a long, successful summer of training. I could not have done it without the support of friends and family. My pal Stu posted a nice thank you on his blog, so I though I would do the same.
First, of course, my family. My lovely bride, Lori, has been very patient with me. The achilles injury has been very trying on me physically and emotionally. She has questioned my sanity all summer long, in addition to letting me put in a ton of hours on the bike...could not have gotten here without her support. My kids just think I'm nuts and seem to enjoy time away from dad...we'll work on that after Madison.
My homeboys Machina, Tommy Boy, SuppleDog and Philly Boy have made for some great training rides and excellent phone conversations. They've all provided encouragement, pearls of wisdom and inspiration to keep rolling towards Ironman...thanks, Dawgs!
Then there's the Biekster...my own personal Sherpa. Biekster was there to push through the last half of a century ride and delivered much needed supplies and bicycle comfort in the form of a Selle San Marco Azotto saddle...I heart my new saddle!!
Here's to a successful taper and race...Peace out!
First, of course, my family. My lovely bride, Lori, has been very patient with me. The achilles injury has been very trying on me physically and emotionally. She has questioned my sanity all summer long, in addition to letting me put in a ton of hours on the bike...could not have gotten here without her support. My kids just think I'm nuts and seem to enjoy time away from dad...we'll work on that after Madison.
My homeboys Machina, Tommy Boy, SuppleDog and Philly Boy have made for some great training rides and excellent phone conversations. They've all provided encouragement, pearls of wisdom and inspiration to keep rolling towards Ironman...thanks, Dawgs!
Then there's the Biekster...my own personal Sherpa. Biekster was there to push through the last half of a century ride and delivered much needed supplies and bicycle comfort in the form of a Selle San Marco Azotto saddle...I heart my new saddle!!
Here's to a successful taper and race...Peace out!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home