Do you have a pair of these...STILL?
So, after many years of service, I was forced to abandon these hiking boots because they simply were no longer any good. They weren't warm. The weren't waterproof, by any stretch. The screws that hold the soles onto the boot were rusty and starting to come out. They had a good run, but it was time to put them out to pasture.How about those red laces? Stylish, right? I bought these from Kinney Shoe Store back in the early 80's, when I was in 8th grade. I remember the day my Mom took me to Easttowne Mall to purchase this fine piece of footwear. I had begged for a pair for about a month, and she finally relented. I forget the purchase price...I think $50, which was pretty pricey at the time. Good news mom...you got your money's worth! I can still wear these suckas!
Colorado Hikers, from Kinney Shoe Store...legends in the annals of Lacedog footwear!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home