When Will it Ever End?
I've grown tired of the global warming crowd and their total arrogance. While they tell us all to change out our light bulbs, set our thermostat to inhuman levels and walk everywhere we go, they do nothing to limit their own emissions.
I'm not smart enough to know whether or not my exhalation of carbon dioxide causes global warming, but I am smart enough to know a political money grab when I see one.
I only hope the media will begin to highlight the suppression of opposing data, and the blatant manipulation of information...kinda like the whole WMD thing...
I'm not smart enough to know whether or not my exhalation of carbon dioxide causes global warming, but I am smart enough to know a political money grab when I see one.
I only hope the media will begin to highlight the suppression of opposing data, and the blatant manipulation of information...kinda like the whole WMD thing...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home