2010
I follow so many fellow Triathletes and Cyclists through their BLOG posts and Twitter accounts that it's difficult for me to make it through the day with out at least a little bit of motivation. As I think about it, that's what drew me to the multisport lifestyle in the first place...the Community.
There is so much support within the Triathlon community, I think it stands out well above any other singular sporting endeavor - at least those I've experienced. Sure, there are douchebags in every group...that can't be avoided. I speak only of anecdotal evidence, rather than scientific study. I've been to my share of road races and cycling events over the years and I can honestly say, I feel more at home amongst the Triathlon crowd.
That being said, perhaps this will be the year I give back to the Tri community as much as I take...we'll have to see how that plays out...Stay tuned.
There is so much support within the Triathlon community, I think it stands out well above any other singular sporting endeavor - at least those I've experienced. Sure, there are douchebags in every group...that can't be avoided. I speak only of anecdotal evidence, rather than scientific study. I've been to my share of road races and cycling events over the years and I can honestly say, I feel more at home amongst the Triathlon crowd.
That being said, perhaps this will be the year I give back to the Tri community as much as I take...we'll have to see how that plays out...Stay tuned.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home