Sunday, January 03, 2010

Off to a Fresh Start

Today is January 3rd, and I've already been on two runs, and swam twice. I could not be more proud of myself. (you can be too, it's alright)

Not sure what my motivation has been this past week, other than to say I had a 'few too many' a week or so ago and lost a full day to feelin' a bit under the weather. I don't know what makes me fell worse...the after effects of a night that went too long, or the realization that I have lost an entire day doing absolutely NOTHING. Judging by how motivated I've been, perhaps the latter.

I need to get committed to the P90x thing real soon. I've started twice, and bailed 2 or 3 sessions in because of various injuries that are not fully recovered. I think I'm good to go now, so perhaps this week...stay tuned.

Other than the Bayshore Marathon Memorial weekend, I'm not financially committed to any races for 2010. I need to do a half ironman, so if you have some ideas, let me know. Leaning towards Muncie again this year, but I'm not sure how excited I am about that prospect.

Peace out for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home